It’s A Zoe TeBeau
As an independent accredited appraiser and a member of Appraisers National Association I am required to remain continually updated and tested in appraisal knowledge and must adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
The designation of Graduate Certified Appraiser is your assurance your appraisal report will meet the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the only standard for appraisals which is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service and The Appraisal Foundation as a “qualified appraiser” for all IRS related reporting.
An antiques appraiser since 1992, I have been providing our clientele with the security of legal documentation of antiques, fine art and residential contents.
Zoe TeBeau, GCA
(Graduate Certified Appraiser designation of Appraisers National Association)
Professional Appraisal Services and Estate Services
Who We Work With
About Zoe TeBeau
- Graduate Certified Appraiser recognized by IRS and Appraisal Foundation
- Accredited Appraiser, member of Appraisers National Association
- Professional Appraisal Services and Estate Services
- Antique Collector Association
- American Society of Jewelry Historians
- College for Appraisers, Whittier, California – Master Certified Appraiser
- UCI, University of Irvine – Continuing course work in Appraisal Practices
- Appraisal Principles, Ethics, Business Practices and Communications
- Appraisal Ethics, ISA Report Writing Standards, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP-2007), Terminology,
- Identification and Authentication, Market and Value, Research and Analysis, Legal Issues
- Practical and Legal Appraisal Report Writing, Case Studies, ISA Report Writing